Saturday, December 25, 2010

just some snapshots of the day, more to come later...



I hope all of you had a wonderful day today and that every star you've ever wished upon blessed you with peace and beauty. Things here were perfect (and tiring) and I will be happy to embrace normalcy again for a while. Here are few pics of what Christmas looked like from here:


The Tree:


(abominable)

(a hand blown glass bulb that I bought last summer at the Ann Arbor Art Fair)



Misc:

(the void where Christmas cows ((cookies)) come from)



(the Christmas pig, just because I never got around to returning him to Zoe's room)





the Animals:

(Megan)


(Mattie before she opened her gift)


(Cal wanting to know why there wasn't a place set for him!)


(Francis contemplating string theory)


(Mattie and Emily after Mattie opened her gift)




Merry Christmas Everyone!








4 comments:

Tara said...

What a great tree! Your Cal looks so much like my Snicket. Abominable... the one Rankin Bass we didn't see this year. (I love it when Yukon Cornelius tastes the snow!)

Happy holidays and best wishes for the New Year!

sandy said...

Great photos of all those cute cats! Glad you had a wonderful but tiring time. I'm so glad it's over!

Sharon said...

Thanks Tara and Sandy!

Anet said...

What a great Christmas morning!
Cal is just adorable and looks like such a character:) I love that photo.
You have such cute animals!