Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Gods Showing Off.....


Today has been one of those days when things just aren't falling into place like they should. Anyways, I wanted to post but haven't had a coherent thought all day (and still haven't put this morning's laundry in the dryer yet!). So it's 4:30 and I'm just going to let go of the idea of posting something current and instead will share this big boy with you. He stopped by last December and when I looked up and saw him right outside the sliding glass doors my heart raced! Elk are so much bigger up close than you can imagine. I ran upstairs, grabbed my camera, and then behaved completely without dignity; stalking him like he was Hugh Laurie. Next time I'm going try to be cool, but I grew up in a midwestern suburb and stuff like this just takes my breath away!

No comments: