Thursday, September 16, 2010

yep, another Hanging Horn post...




I took this picture of Hanging Horn tonight. Anyone who's read my blog from the beginning knows that he thinks he's our fourth dog. I just wanted to put up a new photo so that everyone can see him grown and healthy. He's a little bedraggled since shedding his velvet; hence the stuff hanging from his little antler. I tried to pull it off before the photo but that seemed to annoy him so I just left it. After all, he is a guy and doesn't really worry about such silliness as grooming for blog posts.


3 comments:

Anet said...

Yay!!!
We love Hanging Horn!
Noah and I are so happy to see him and that he's doing so well... inspite of you trying to groom him for his blog photo:)
That cracked me up!

Tara said...

Aw... sweet Hanging Horn. I'm glad to see he is still around and looking as handsome as ever.

Sharon said...

Hey you guys! I will tell him that you all send your love and will give him a little extra feed in the morning for Noah (not that he needs it, he's getting so fat!)