Friday, November 7, 2008

Iraqi War Veteran Josh Hisle

Link
"If I’m wrong, if they let me die a traitor’s death. If I’m wrong, give me a gun, a bullet, and a magazine, I’ll lock and load and do it on my own."
~Iraqi War Veteran Josh Hisle

It's been a really great week seeing our country engaged and calling for change in domestic and foriegn policies, creating history, and restoring hope for the world. We have definitely turned a corner and are on the right track! But watching the video CSNY Deja Vu tonight was a hard reminder of the war. I so want to believe that it will soon be behind us.

On a more superficial note: I finally discovered that you can change comment setting on each individual post! Yeah, I'm not too slow!!! Anyways, I set comments off on this one because I really wanted to post Josh Hisle's song for myself to remember but in no way want to "use" his suffering (or the war) for anything external.

No comments: