Sunday, August 17, 2008

Walls.........

Anet posted her walls today and said that she thought our walls tell a lot about us. So I decided to follow her lead and post mine too. This is a photo I took of Zoe when she was 10.

This painting is by an Ohio artist but I don't remember his name.

I don't know who painted the bugs on the left but the canvas on the right was done by a friend's son when he was five. He was here last spring installing our new stove. He's in his 20's now....UGH!

This wall hanging was given to me by my brother-in-law.

This is an old painting of Larry's he did when he was young and innocent. You know, before the military and all of the angsty, world weary synicism set in.

These were both Christmas gifts from Zoe. The elephant is in the downstairs bath and the giraffe is on the balcony.

And this is another Larry painting.
Much moodier and more primal than the painting he did in his teens!

No comments: