Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This Morning's Breakfast Conversation......

(photo of the morning sky taken by Larry on his morning walk.)

Are you one of those people who bounces out of bed first thing in the morning clear headed, alert, & ready to embrace the day? Well, I’m not. I need a shower and a few minutes of quiet before my neurons agree to start synapsing again. Larry on the other hand is an early riser and has surfed the net, scooped the litter pans, and fed and walked the dogs all before 7:30 am. So whenever I manage to trudge my sorry butt down to breakfast he greets me with intense and enthusiastic conversation. This morning through a haze of semi-conscious cereal pouring I was briefed on the latest details from the G8 summit and how our world leaders idea of addressing the pressing issue of climate change is to commit to partial emission reductions 42 years from now. That’s when Larry declared that he was going to get a job. Not quite awake enough to be following his train of thought I asked him why........
So I can get paid for being an idiot too
Oh, right........

No comments: