Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little Cockroach Angels

(one of Goth's cockroaches molting)

I had hoped to sketch today but I don’t think I’m going to get to it. Goth is having a sleep over Friday night and one of her friends is allergic to animal hair/dander. Since we live with 6 cats and 2 dogs we are never in short supply of either (I’ll leave the general state of our floors to your imagination because whatever you come up with won’t be even close to the actual horror of it ). I generally clean only enough to keep things presentable. That being said I do take it as a personal failing if our air quality actually sickens children, so I figured I had better at least try and make Christina’s night here enjoyable. The long story short is that because I’ve been cleaning all day I don’t have anything to post. There was one event of the day worth noting however and it is that the last of Goth’s pet cockroaches has died of old age, and we are now cockroach free for the first time in over 4 years!!!! Yea for us!

No comments: