Friday, July 18, 2008

6 Random Things......

After I posted about Loring yesterday he tagged me (in retaliation) with a meme to share 6 random things about myself that I haven't posted before. It's late and I can't think of anything as funny as his streaking confession but here they are:

1. I don’t kill bugs which got me into trouble while living in Kansas. Unbeknownst to me Kansas is home to the brown recluse which I only discovered after lovingly nurturing their reproduction inside our home for 4 years!

2. Parades make me sad. I don't know why.

3. I was on The Bozo Show when I was 4.

4. Right after college a friend of ours from Michigan took a driving honeymoon out west and Larry asked her to collect newspapers from all of the little towns along the way. We liked the Sheridan Press from Sheridan, Wyoming, packed all of our belongings into Larry’s pick up truck and headed out. 20 years later (minus a short stint in Kansas) we’re still here!

5. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to transcend superficiality and appearances and be able to embrace myself as a woman, and as a human being, irregardless of age or attractiveness. Any and all advice is welcome!!!!

6. I can make a chocolate, chocolate chip cookie that will knock your socks off!

Thanks Loring, this was fun. In turn I tag (strictly voluntary!):

1. Anet at The Purple Squirrel for being just plain wonderful!
2. RunninL8 because I accidentally tagged her yesterday with an award she already had, so I'm trying her again.
3. My sister Sandie who doesn't have a blog but who can just write her list as a comment!
4. Noah because I really love his blog.
5. Mama P. to distract her from things like doing the laundry and feeding her babies.
6. Tara because I want to learn more about her quirky self!

Tag Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

No comments: