Saturday, June 14, 2008

Serial Cyber Theft


Once again Anet has saved me....... I was going to go postless today until I visited her blog and found this meme that she had stolen......which I in turn have stolen; thus sparing myself the anxiety ridden shame of having nothing to say. Okay, so maybe it isn’t that big of a deal but still I am grateful that (for at least the third time in the last couple of months) she has magically sensed my emptiness and gallantly came to my rescue. (Not too self absorbed, huh? :) Enough already, here’s the meme:

You’re feeling: Content
To your left: Pigeons
On your mind: Nothing, like I said I’m empty
Last meal included: Strawberries
You sometimes find it hard to: Get up in the morning
The weather: Warm and Sunny!!!
Something you have a collection of: Antique letterpress cuts
A smell that cheers you up: Freshly cut wood
A smell that can ruin your mood: Litter pans
How long since you last shaved: This morning
The current state of your hair: Hideous!
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): A messy pile of papers.
Your skill with chopsticks: Non-existent
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: Psychology
Something you’re craving: Homemade peanut butter and chocolate squares
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Dear God, please let Obama be sane and smart and competent and caring and scrupulous, and well protected and.......
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Zero
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Under the covers!
You secretly think you'd make a good: Curator
Something that freaks you out a little: Flying, heights, slick haired preachers, small talk, crowds, eye contact, amusement parks, Walmart, traffic.......oh, the list is endless!
Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Pizza
You have never: Owned a gun, heard voices, ridden a subway, eaten guacamole, written a book, drank a beer, traveled to Tibet, been enlightened enough to love everyone unconditionally, or had a chicken in my bed.

No comments: