Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dear Hillary.........


I can’t believe it’s been three months since I publicly proclaimed my feelings for you............. and now it’s over. To be honest, every time I’ve heard your voice lately my mind has shut off like we were an old married couple discussing whether or not to get the dog fixed.......sorry about that but it’s been a long 3 months. I just wanted to say thanks. You hung in there even though at times it degraded you to have to play ball "old style" with the boys. You did what you had to do. I’m just sorry it didn’t work out. I’m proud of how hard you fought, unfortunately it’s a tough time right now and we Americans can’t resist a young, handsome, cock eyed optimist like Barack Obama.......Even you have to admit that he’s just dreamy, right? I hope you can try and understand that (in the words of George Costanza) It’s not you, it’s me”. This doesn’t mean that we don’t love you. And as you spend the next couple of months licking your wounds remember you did good and we girls need you. Politics is as ugly a venue as it is powerful and you sacrificed a lot for us.
Thanks, call me and we’ll do lunch..... Sharon

No comments: