Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meme


I had no idea what I was going to post today until visiting My Total Perspective Vortex yesterday and saw that Mama Podkayne had posted this meme:

Ten Years Ago What Were You doing?
The Muse and I were making art for a 2 person show at the University of Kansas and potty training Goth.

Five Things on Today’s “To Do” List.......
Water the plants
Help Goth band her baby pigeon
Grocery Shopping
Laundry
Figure out a blog post for tomorrow!

If I were a Billionaire......
I would pay off my mortgage, put aside college money for Goth, get the roof fixed, stow a small amount away so that I could live modestly in old age, and gleefully spend my days giving the rest away.

Three Bad Habits (only three, Mama???):
Cutting my own hair
Wearing my heart on my sleeve
Blogging :)

Five Places I’ve Lived:
In my head
Michigan (21 years)
Kansas (4 years)
Arkansas (1 year-UGH!)
Wyoming (16 years)

Five Jobs I’ve Had:
Artist
Mother
Care provider in a group home for teenage girls
Foster Care transporter
Dick Blick Art Supplies (the best retail job in the world!)

Tag - you’re it!

No comments: