Monday, May 19, 2008

Gone Fishin', Be Back Soon.....


metaphorically, that is. There’s a saying around here that we have 9 months of winter and 3 months of relatives. I guess I’m going to switch that to 9 months of blogging and 3 months of everything else. When I started this, the challenge for myself was to write and post a paragraph each day. I mean how hard can that be, I should be able to do that right? Well, for the most part I have, and I really enjoy blogging. Even more than that, I enjoy reading all of your blogs and connecting with each of you. But I also know that before long we’re going to be snowed in again. So I’ve decided to slow up on posting for now while I work in the yard, play in the mountains, soak up the sun, fix the roof, garden, paint the porch, read, and make some art. See you soon ..........if anything bloggable happens!

(The image in this post is from a beautiful little art book called Gold and Fish Signatures by Paul Reps)

No comments: