Tuesday, December 13, 2011

family portrait



We're just to Zoe's right. Can you see us?
I had hoped to get a decent shot of all three of us that I could send my parents along with their Christmas gift but not even the miracle of photoshop was enough; they were that bad.
So Pat and Joe will be getting a couple of shots of Zoe which on further consideration is a much better idea anyways. After those last shots I'm beginning to wonder if age has me looking more like my Mother's father or Father's mother or some gruesome combination of the two. A few more years and I will be practically unrecognizable to myself.
Ugh!







8 comments:

Anet said...

First of all... Zoe is beautiful! Those lips!

Second of all... excuse my language here, but getting old SUCKS! Don't be hard on yourself, it happens to all of us.

I hate getting my photo taken. Even Autumn can't get a good shot of me. And she wants take photos of me soon, dread!

It's as if gravity is pulling everything on my face south, soon I'll be in Michigan but my face will be in Ohio... I hate gravity!

denise said...

I love that shot of her.

Um yes. I don't have many photos of myself because it is excruciatingly painful to find one that doesn't make me sweat. ;) I feel like I am meant to be an observer of the world, not have the world be an observer of me.

Sharon said...

So funny Anet!

I feel the same way Denise, that I am here to observe. :)

sandy said...

hahahah, I know what you mean.. I only post a photo if I'm far away from the camera and that doesn't happen too often.

Gosh she is a natural beauty.

Recently I was sick and unaware of anything for several hours and I grilled my whole family asking them if they took photos of me while I was down and out..ha.

Yes, Denise said it - I too would rather be an observer than be observed.

Sharon said...

Hey Sandy!
Are you well now?

sandy said...

Yes, I'm all recovered. I survived supposedly or the doctor says so - the worse case of bacterial meningitis he ever saw - in other words, I should be dead.

haha, fooled them.

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you held strong Sandy!
That must have been terribly scary for you and your family. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. ugh.

sandy said...

thanks Sharon - it was hard for them but they are recovered, ha!