Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Birthday Re-Post: 1 in 6,602,224,175

I didn't really have anything to say today so I thought I'd post some of Zoe's baby pictures. While she, like all of us, is just 1 person among the 6,602,224,175 people on our planet, she (like all of us) is pretty special. It's kind of mind boggling that there are over
6 billion unique souls walking around this earth.
And that's just the people!

And while we all share the same genetic make up, each of us brings some little spark, some combination of being completely our own to this existence.

I'm not sure what I bring, it's so hard to see ourselves.........maybe empathy.......... you know the neurotic, paralyzing, for pete's sake get over it kind of empathy. :)

What's your thing, what do you bring?


HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!