Thursday, May 26, 2011

WARNING: death pictures


Zoe and I went out driving last night. She's just learning and needs to log 50 practice hours before her birthday this fall. We ended up at a nearby lake where we stopped and walked around. I don't know if it was from the recent storms and flooding or what, but the shoreline was littered with corpses. Hopefully these shots won't gross you out too much but if there is anyone out there who is into this sort of thing and can use them for art or whatever, feel free to take them.

(a fish )


(fish skull)

(raccoon paws)

(some kind of fish skull)

(a loon, I think)

(a raccoon, I think)





6 comments:

Anet said...

Wow, those photos are just beautiful in a weird way, but truly beautiful!

Good luck on the driving Zoe:)
Caleb is finally taking his road test next week and he's nineteen! Late bloomer... in more ways than one, sigh.

Elizabeth said...

There are wonderful.
Must look up the strange creature we discovered on the beach earlier this year!

sandy said...

wow wow, i think there is an odd haunting beauty to these...that one fish photo, incredible...i'm so glad i stopped by to see these.

sandy said...

and the racoon paws....and ....

i'm blown away by these.

Sharon said...

Hey Anet!
Zoe is hating it! She's got driver's ed in a couple of weeks and I want her to be experienced enough for that. Once that's through I imagine she will want to lay off for a while.

Thanks Elizabeth! I love your and Buster's blogs!!!

Hi Sandy!
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who saw beauty in them. Thanks. :)

denise said...

wow - great shots! those are beautiful.