Sunday, October 24, 2010

little bear

This little guy has been hanging around our house lately. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a picture because the dogs always see him before I do (they have absolutely no self control or dignity and by the time I get them inside and calmed down he meanders away). So I've stolen this picture from Vicki who lives about a mile from us. She took it yesterday and posted it to facebook. Exercising some tough love she kindly fired shots into the air to try and train him to be scared. He needs to learn that people are bad and that nothing good can come from hanging around us (except maybe apples). Hopefully he will find a nice place far from here to hibernate for the winter. Unfortunately he seems way too content where he is.


3 comments:

Anet said...

Oh, he's just so cute!
Tough love is a good thing for a little bear.

Sharon said...

Hey Anet!

How are you???

Vicki just emailed me and said that The Game and Fish relocated the little bear which is really great news.

I'm off to jury duty this morning. :(

Unknown said...

Oh he's so precious.. how can people be so cruel to these beautiful little creatures.