Thursday, September 2, 2010

man, i LOVE this guy's work...




he's the master of patina and decay. I mean, look at that surface! Okay, so I'm not very objective but still you gotta admit he's pretty darn good for an unknown (mba/retired colonel) turned artist and hermit, hiding in the woods of Wyoming. We've been trying to photograph and organize all of Larry's work from the past 20+ years so I thought I'd post one. We really need to get them out of boxes and garbage bags and build some shelves or something but life here is getting crazy/hectic (for 2 people who do nothing) so that may have to wait.


3 comments:

Anet said...

Yeah... I dig the layers and the patina. Definitely shelf worthy!

Sharon said...

"shelf worthy" That is so funny!

rauf said...

beats me, looks like a wall, is it a wall ? its so alive.