Saturday, January 17, 2009

a poem came to me in the shower this morning fading before I could rinse the soap from my hair......





blogging is my diversionary tactic, a charade, evidence (or the illusion) of my existence, as if I were, or am. please, be still. don’t change a hair on your head. don’t move. breathe softly lest you disrupt the fragile semblance of the person that I am. like shards placed side by side, do not disturb me or I shall forget what goes where. and please, don’t die, or comment. this just is. no blame, no cause, a temporal state of being too close to the edge. i fear even the breath of children, their soft exhalations scattering my hold upon reality. i see feathers lifted in all directions by the wind, neutrinos passing through my skin (i am a veil), the sun’s warmth quietly evaporating.........everything.


Hope you are all keeping warm and having a great day!
:)

No comments: