Sunday, November 30, 2008

Strange Angels.......

After unpacking their Christmas decorations today Ruth posted some beautiful angel pictures. I decided I would follow suit but since we haven't gotten our decorations out of storage yet I'm just going to post the angels I have lying around the house. My brother-in-law gave me these three metal angels in a bag of collaging junk when he was here on Thursday. (He really should have wrapped them up and given them to me on Christmas...I love them!)

(The angel that watches over our living room.)

(Untitled, Mixed Media sculpture by me, approx. 13"x24"x44")


(an old Christmas card from one of our friends in Ann Arbor)

(All the Saints Salute You by me, Mixed Media assemblage, 6"x8"x2")

(Production Image from Tony Kushner's Angels in America)



"Strange angels - singing just for me
Old stories - they're haunting me
This is nothing
like I thought it would be."
~Laurie Anderson

No comments: