Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hangin' With Whooey........

This is Whooey. He owns a ranch down the road from us where Zoe started riding lessons last week. Since he has people who do the lessons for him he was free to show me around a little. Don't get me wrong, being a ranch dog is hard work and he takes his chores VERY seriously. In fact he barely stood still the entire hour we were together. Honestly, I don't know how he keeps up. Luckily there are two other dogs to help out but Whooey seems to take cleaning up after the horses as his personal calling, and those horses never stop piling up the work if you know what I mean (and if you don't, it's just as well because it's a ranch thing and not very pretty!).

Anyways, this is one of Whooey's horses.














Here he's helping me out with my camera bag.


Another horse.......

Showing me the puddle.........

One of Whooey's ponds. He doesn't like to talk about it but there are some pretty scary frogs in that pond and he wasn't at all pleased when one had the audacity to scare him silly in front of me.

It was a beautiful warm day and I took about 100 shots before it was time to go. Unfortunately my camera is dying a slow death and turns everything pink (see pond shot) hence the black & white. One of these day's I'm going to settle on which camera to buy
and hopefully Whooey will sit for the camera again.
Hope you are all having a great day........
Whooey & I did!

No comments: