Friday, June 20, 2008

Aeneous.......

Aeneous: bronze-colored / Brassy or golden green in color.

This is the hardest word of the week! In my mind bronze, brass, and golden green are all distinctly different hues and I didn't know which to choose, plus these shades are the colors which I have trouble seeing because of my colorblindness/impairment. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't wrap my mind around this one. Nevertheless this is what I settled on. Goth's Dino Dig class yesterday was just half a day so we spent that time walking around downtown Sheridan. The city changes it's outdoor sculptures annually and this is one of 2008's. I choose her because she embodies how I feel once summer finally gets here.......... it's amazing that anything gets done this time of year and that we all aren't just standing in a field as still and joyful as she is!

No comments: