Saturday, May 24, 2008

Topsy Turvy



"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

~Alice from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland

Last week Anet & Denise blogged the theme of “color week”. It looked like a lot of fun and their photos inspired me to give it a try so under the heading of better late than never, I thought I’d follow suit starting Monday. And since that makes me hopelessly out of step already I thought I’d post this Friday Fill-ins, today.
So here goes:

1. On my laziest day I like to drift.
2. Reading makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little birds and big hugs.
4. This summer I want to just be.
5. Searching for creative focus made me start my blog.
6. Red will be Thursday's color for "color week" and orange will be Wednesday's.
7. Tonight I'm looking forward to dreaming, tomorrow my plans include 2 trips to town and a dreaded social engagement and Monday, I want to see the sun!

No comments: