Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hmmmm.....Maybe a Threesome!

I think I’m in love. I mean, I’m not sure who with, but it doesn't really matter. It's just the high of fantasizing about them. Listening to Clinton and Obama makes me feel like a giddy teenager giggling over who she should take to prom. On the other hand, because I live and vote in republican country it’s more like being the invisible geek who never gets picked up, ever. Luckily, it's not really relevant. I mean, no matter which one gets the nomination, or who nominates them, I will be able to walk around dreamily with my head in the clouds.............at least until November. For the first time in 7 years I don’t feel like abandoning my beloved home and running shamefacedly across the border to Canada. OMG!!!!!! C&G! CFV!! FC! GD&H! GMBO! and finally, EOR. (O.K, I’m only up to G in the chat speak dictionary and already I can’t take it anymore.) You get the idea. And hey, if you're one of the other guys, do me a favor, and whatever you do just don't nominate Huckabee, okay? I mean, we really don't need another president who's unevolved.

No comments: